I’ve been tagged by Gina Holmes AND Robin Miller. Here are the questions:
Seven Things to Do Before I Die (Lord willing):
1. Publish a best-seller (aim high, people!)
2. Write for a living.
3. Go to Alaska.
4. Take my wife to Hawaii.
5. Be first in line at Robin’s, Gina’s, Ronies, and Dineen’s book signings.
6. Read in the bathtub without getting the book wet.
7. Watch my son pilot Blue Angel #5 over Traverse City.
Seven Things I Cannot Do:
1. Read in the bathtub.
2. Take the auto industry seriously.
3. Vote for a pro-abortionist.
4. Turn my back on my Savior.
5. Stop writing (I tried, it hurts).
6. Live in New York City.
7. Take rap music seriously.
Seven Things that Attract Me to My Spouse [romantic interest, best friend, whomever](not necessarily in this order!):
1. Her legs
2. Everything above # 1.
3. Her intelligence.
4. Her love of the Lord.
5. Her ethics.
6. Our chemistry (is that what we’re calling it?)
7. She makes me laugh.
Seven Things I Say (or write!) Most Often:
1. Get over it.
2. Call 1-800-Hillary (to my abused children)
3. Are you gonna eat that?
4. Get a grip (wavng at Robin).
5. Oh, Lord!
6. Twenty minutes! (when my children ask “how long ’till we get there?”)
7. Bush won, he isn’t required to cover the spread, get over it (see #1).
Seven Books (or series) I Love:
1. Bible (Daniel’s my favorite)
2. Watership Down
3. Sum of All Fears
4. Salem’s Lot
5. Grapes of Wrath
6. The Mitford Books
7. Call of the Wild
Seven Movies I Would Watch Over and Over Again:
1. Star Wars (all of them)
2. A Christmas Story
4. Monty Python and the Holy Grail
5. Fiddler on the Roof
6. Tora! Tora! Tora!
7. Young Frankenstein
Seven People I Want to Join in: (be tagged)
3. My Dad
4. Brandilyn Collins
6. Camy Tang
7. Randy I.