Top Ten facebook posts we hate the most…
10. The thinly veiled pity-party: “I guess I’m a bad person and my kids don’t want to talk to me.”
9. The vague reference: “Well that’s gonna screw up my day.”
8. The no argument: “What I post here is my opinion and no one can argue with me!”
7. The grossout: “OMG I can’t believe the stuff that’s oozing out of my big toe.”
6. The TMI: (really…I’d rather not post an example…it’s a family blog).
5. The ongoing pity-party: “I hate feeling this way.” “I really don’t want to feel this way.” “I wish I didn’t feel this way.” and so on and so on…
4. The no self-esteem: “I’m sooo drunky-poo right now.”
3. The shameless self promotion: “Sooo excited to be speaking at the Way Better Me conference this Saturday at 6pm at the corner of…”
2. The what could be more meaningless: “I’m bored.”
and the number one facebook post we hate the most…
1. Anything that instructs me to “click and share” if I love Jesus. Thou Shalt Like my Page is not the 11th Commandment.
Okay, I know you’ve got a few to add the list. Let’s hear ’em!