In honor of of what was probably the most colossal of bad network ideas in the history of history, the Lady Gaga & Muppets Holiday Spectacular , I give you a list of top 10 Christmas Specials we hope we never see. ABC executives, feel free to print this and hang it over your desks.
10. A Walking Dead Christmas Down Under!
9. Anthony Weiner’s “A Dicken’s Christmas.”
8. Breaking Bad Christmas on Ice.
7. Willie Degel’s Family Christmas Stakeout.
6. It’s a Charlie Sheen Christmas!
5. Rob Ford’s White Christmas in Toronto.
4. The NSA Presents “We see you when you’re sleeping!”
3. Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson present “It’s ALWAYS a %$@&! White Christmas!”
2. Mahmoud Ahmadinejad’s “A Night in Bethlehem.”
and the #1 Christmas Special we hope we never see…
1. Miley Cirus and a Winnie the Pooh Bare Christmas.
Stop watching bad TV! Join our 52 Books Challenge in 2014. Yes, you can read a book a week. That’s one hour of TV a day.