So, I give you my top 10 reasons to attend a small college…
10. All the girls won't flock to the football players because, well, they look like everybody else.
9. You don't need a bicycle or bus pass to go to your next class.
8. When you tell some guy where you go to school, he won't launch into an hour long complaint session about the coaching staff.
7. You can pay your tuition off with a morning paper route.
6. More thought and effort is put into the cafeteria food than the basketball team's locker room.
5. You won't need to schedule an appointment to see your prof six months in advance.
4. Move-in day isn't 48 hours long.
3. You don't need a ride from your parking spot to your dorm room.
2. The girl/boy you have a crush on may be a U.S. citizen. And lives in the same state.
And the number 1 reason to attend a small college…
1. When you see people wearing a sweatshirt with your college logo, they actually went there.