10. Their existense might explain the Rolling Stones.
9. Their health-care plans are dirt cheap.
8. Given the choice, I’d much rather have to outrun a zombie than a werewolf or vampire.
7. As a zombie, you can have a blast at your own funeral.
6. John Dingell could get re-elected to congress a hundred more times.
5. We’d have an endless supply of NPR hosts.
4. Playing “pull my finger” with nieces and nephews would be a lot more fun.
3. Whenever you pay for a tank of gas, you can throw an arm and a leg on the counter just for laughs.
2. You could organize “Get Out the Vote!” campaigns in Chicago.
and the number 1 reason to love zombies…
1. If you marry a zombie, there’s a big fat loophole in those vows.
Thank you. You’re a beautiful audience!
Got any other reasons to love zombies? Let’s hear ’em!
Have you subscribed for the weekly episodes of #AngelWarz, the urban fantasy written by me and my partner Gina Conroy? Up there on your right (or below, if you’re on a phone). Hurry! Don’t miss an episode!