That title was actually a joke between me and Super G. But it’s a fitting name for a website that specializes in books delivered one chapter at a time. I may be wrong, though that hardly seems possible, but in ten years we won’t read books anywhere close to how we read them now.
Here’s what I predict:
- Your smart phone will be your primary reading device.
- You will not have separate apps for every e-book retailer. You want to click the title and read.
- You will have an option with each book download of print or audio. At no extra cost.
- You will want the choice of an entire book delivered to you or in weekly or daily installments. And you’ll want to choose the days and times those are delivered.
- You will want to have immediate access to your favorite author (email@example.com).
- You will want books with video, audio, or links built in, but will not take you out of your reading app or e-mail to view them.
- You will not pay a lot of money for any of this.
No, not a refund. You read the book first, then pay if you like it. If you love it, you can give me a tip.